Monday, August 4, 2014

Fourth month in Missouri

Another month has quickly passed by. The kids have been enjoying summer vaca. My health continues to get better. I'm hoping and praying that my insurance decides to pay for my monthly Meds. We had to appeal a decision that they made to not pay for my meds. It's in the Lords hand. We are still making friends in our new church home. The Lord allowed me to cover again for Pastor Tom as he was away with his wife in California.
http://calvarychapelspringfield.sermon.net/main/main/20130761
This has been a very challenging month. I know that God moved us out of the Central Valley for my health. But I have had doubts about what God is doing in bringing us out here so far from the Valley, from family, friends, Refuge, everything we know. But I am seeking Him in prayer trying to rest in His sovereign plans. I know God knows what He is doing and I want to be at peace with that. I want to know Him more than I want to know why He does what He does. I miss all of you and hope you are looking to Jesus. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment