Sunday, May 25, 2014

Second month in Missouri

Hey everyone. We are only days away from the completion of our second month here in Missouri. I want to thank you for your prayers as my family and I try our best to transition and settle in to our new home town. It hasn't been easy with multiple trials with sickness and my tooth abscess. But we are fighting through it and pressing in closer to Jesus. I do have good news about my respiratory issues. I am about 80 percent better. I am also doing a lot of walking to get back into better physical shape. Thank you Lord. The kids will be finishing school this week and are excited for the summer vaca. We continue to fellowship at Calvary Springfield. Pastor Tom Humphrey and his family have been a blessing by making us feel welcome. It has been difficult to leave behind our home church Refuge Sanger and all the wonderful people that we grew close to over the time we were there. But God is continuing to lead us and open up doors for us to meet new people who love Him and desire to serve Him. I still love working at Numotion and look for opportunities to share the love of Jesus with people at work and in our community. Keep praying for us as we are still thinking about and praying for y'all. Yes I said y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment