Saturday, June 28, 2014

Third Month in Missouri

I am a little late getting to this entry but here it is. Thanks again for your prayers for my family. We finally found a house to rent that is finished and is liveable. We had a rough few months but it's finally starting to feel like we are settling in here in Springfield. The kids are enjoying summer vacation and Brandi is glad to be in the new house. I went to the doctor this month and established care. She said my lungs sound good. Praise Jesus! We continue to walk as a family during evenings. I'm trying to get back into shape now that I am getting my health back. We are starting to settle in at our new church. Pastor Tom and his wife went out of town so he asked me to fill in for him on a Wednesday night bible study. It was fun to teach the bible again and minister to the body of Christ. Here is the link to the teaching. http://calvarychapelspringfield.sermon.net/main/main/20110009. Please keep us in prayer. We miss our Cali family but we know God is Sovereignly orchestrating our lives and we desire to yield and follow Him wherever He takes us. Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment